Twisted knee, ankle injury, severe pain on walking. Tried ice, heat pad. Treatment?

i fell about 3 weeks ago 4 times.. those 4 times i fell i twisted my knee and ankle the popped real loud.. i went to the er and got x-ray but they probably didn t look at it good cause they got me in and out within 10mins, they said it was a badly sprung. i have tried pain medicine, ice, heat pad, and propping it up but the pain is just getting worse and bad. i cant walk on it touch it move it without me wanting to cry. what else could be wrong with my foot???
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012