Constant urge to urinate, strange feeling in glans with burning. What should be done?

hi, i am 21 years old. 1.5 year ago i noticed the problem that i was feeling the arge to urinate frequently.then i go to doctor.he found that i have uti .and gave me some antibiotic .but the problem does not went still troubling me.thn the dctor again found that there is a stricture involving vulvous part in the urethra .and i have to under go operation for that.oiu was done.but alas the poblem is nt completely cure.then i chnged the doctor. new doctor found the problem- frequency of urine & obstructing voiding symtoms.also uroflow report was not good.he gave me - LEVOFLOXACIN 500 mg, tamsulosin 0.4 mg, ginkgo biloba 60 mg. but after taking the medicine for loang 4 month the poblem is still not cured. at present i am feeling a constant urge to pee even thoug my bladder is cmpletely empty.and this feeling is coming from the tip of penis i mean glance penis not from the bladder.there is strnge feeling all the time around the glance penis.when i feel the feeling high then i went to bathroom- urinate but urine is nt so much.after urinate the feelings became low. sometime there is also slide burning in the outside of glance penis. stille after going bathroom 2 or 3 times in a row then the the urge of urinate goes back :( :( plzzzz sir give me suggestion.what should i do?? is this related to nerves??
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012