Tumour in pituitary gland. MRI shows gliosis, in deep white matter. Indications?

I am a 48 y/o w/f who for years has had HA, that increasingly got worse. Have had Cat scans in the past, tried different HA meds with only relief coming from narcotics. Recently after an accedent a MRI of my neck was done in which a 20 mm tumor was located on my pituatary gland . Non functioning. Previous Hx of hystorectomy and multinodule goaters on my thyroid which was radiated but very healthy otherwise. Now post surgery MRI shows gliosis , in deep white matter with lesions does this mean. Also positive for synaptophysin and negitive for GFAP
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013