Tumor in small intestine, can it be cured either by surgery or by medicines ?

respected sir, I am wasif from Pakistan. I want to consult you about the disease of my father. He is 65 years old.he has non- malignant tumor in small intestine as per reports of biopsy.however a stent has been placed in small intestine since it was blocked by tumor. whereas the physician of my father is confidant that its malignant. i want to consult whether its treatment is possible or not. i mean can it be cured either by surgery or by medicines ? please guide me when and where i can consult you online. i am ready to pay for consultancy.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jan 2011