Tumor found in laminectomy procedure had cord nerves attached and passing through it, shunt put, have abdominal and rectal pain. Solution ?

Hi my name is AAAA i am 46 years old when i was 29 i had a laminectomy proceedure done,unfortunately the tumour they found had cord nerves attached and passing through it so they put shunt in and drain through my stomach. A year later shunt blocked operated upon again and from that surgery lower limbs started to tingle and whole body chest down has no feeling this has been a slow progression over 17yrs.Now i have had rectal pressure for last 2 yrs almost unbearable, pain relief does nothing to help had colostomy proceedure no change,doctors say abdominal pain and rectal pain is due to tumour,is there anything to relieve the pressure please thankyou.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013