Trying to stop klonopin cold turnkey by reducing dose. Taking ativan, ambien. Is it dangerous?

i have been on 3 mg of klonopin for about 10 years. Now I had to stop the klonopin cold turkey and am currently taking 4mg of ativan and 10mg of ambien is this dangerous? I was going to taper myself off with the klonopin i have left like this, 2mg for 7 days then 1.5mg for 7 days then 1mg for 7 days then .5 for 7 days then i would be done. all the while taking the 4 mg of ativan and 10 mg of ambien. ps. i have had seizures getting off benzos cold turkey in the past. what do you think?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013