Trying to quit smoking. On nicotine patch. Had a premature childbirth in the past. What are the risks involved in conception due to smoking?

I had a baby premature a little over a year ago. 23.5 weeks gestation. Have 2 living children. Been trying to concieve four 7 months now... No success. I recently quit smoking , 3 weeks... But am using a nicotine patch . Still on the 21 mg first step. How badly does this affect my chances of concieving VERSUS smoking cigarettes. Also, any day to day tips would be appreciated.... As I only chart my period, because I dont want to over stress myself, or take the fun or of sex for my husband and I.... Thank you.... Savannah PS: I have NO medical insurance...
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012