Trying to make baby. Have doubt in ejaculation. Suggest me what to do?

Hi Doc,
My wife and I are trying to make baby and we have been married for 2 months now. My question is this, when I ejaculate inside her, should I keep my penis inside her for a bit or should I remove it immediately ? We put a pillow behind her back so that the semen reaches her cervix well but I noticed that when I withdraw, a considerable amount of sperm is pulled out of her vagina when I remove my penis. What should I do, should I stay 'in there' for a bit or get out immediately when the business is done?

Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013