For weight loss
your energy intake should always be lesser than energy expenditure. Always follow a balanced diet rather than any specific diet pattern.
Don't get demotivated as you can still lose weight. Just follow few things:
1. Never skip your meals.
2. Manage your meal timings.
3. Take always baked/ grilled/ boiled food items.
4. Avoid all fried, high in fat food items.
5. Take 4-5 cups of green tea in a day.
6. Start your day with 4-5 overnight soaked almonds.
7.Start doing some brisk walk if you are comfortable with that.