Trying to lose weight, following Atkins diet. OTC medicine or herbal supplement to increase metabolism?

I am a 42 year old female who once weighed 300 lbs. I started exercising and eating right and manage to lose a considerable amount of weight. At one point I became anorexic weighing in at 84 pounds. I did manage to put on weight and for a few years I maintained a weight of 142. This past summer I went wild and just ate and ate everything in sight. Now I weigh 200 lbs. I m trying to get to a healthy weight of 165 lbs. I have been following the Atkins diet and having been excersing 30 minutes a day at least 4 times a week. I haven t been able to lose a pound. I am very discouraged. My questions are: Did I ruin my metabolism by being too thin? Is there a healthy over the counter medication or herbal supplement I can take to increase my metabolism? My overall health is good. I get regular physicals. I really need some advice. Thank you so much.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013