Trying to concieve, variations in egg size, injections to rupture follicle, not released. Any suggestions?

hello Dr, I am 30yrs married lady. I am trying to get conceive for past 7 months. My Dr advised me to take the follicular study to monitor the egg growth. Last month the size of the follicle at my 10th day is 17*18. On 12th day it was ruptured automatically without any injection . But i am not conceived. And this month Dr gave me the tablet for egg formation for 5 days. The size of the follicle at my 10th day is 18*21mm and in 13th day it is reduced to 17*20mm and in 16th day it is increased to 32*27. My Dr gave me injection to rupture the follicle 2 times. But it doesn t released yet. What is the reason for this size variation.? Is this is common thing occur in menstural phase.? I want to conceive naturally. Please help me. Thanks for your Valuable Suggestions.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012