Trying to concieve, having sex in the fertile period, no effect, discharged white sticky liquid after having sex. What could this be? Reason for not concieving?

Hello, have two questions for you. For about 4 months my husband and i have been trying to conceive and i have regular period and we would have unprotected sex on one of the days i was fertile buut i never end up getting pregnant. Do you have any advice for second question is about two days ago my husband and i had unprotected sex in hopes of conceiving and he did ejaculate into me and now today i noticed white stuff that was a little bit chunky not a whole lot come out of you have any idea what it may be?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012