Trying to concieve, having regular white discharge. Ultrasound shows gaseous shadow in abdomen. Suggestions?

hello doctor i m 20yr old...since 1n half year me n my husband trying for a baby..but my period comes in 45days..and i have regular white dischagre aloso...we consult a doctor and make ultra sound ..the report is in impression;[ plenty of gaseous shadow in the abdomen otherwise normal study].doctor suscribed medicine. like...Benforce m,candid v6 and metrogyl ....SHOULD THIS MEDICINE HELP ME OUT... REGARS MRS MISHRA
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012