Trying to concieve, given clomid for cyst, husband given medicines to increase sperm motility. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi Dr. Aniruddha Malpani, my hubby & me have been ttc for 1.5 yrs but i have no good news yet. I have cysts since the age of 21 yrs old. I have taken medicine to solve this issue & now i left with one small size cyst in me. My hubby did a semens analysis test just last week, report come back with WBC ( white blood cell ) @ 1.2% which exceeded the normal range of 1% or less. The sperms are having infection and also the moility had been affected, 10% normal sperms, 40% active movement, 5% sluggish & 90% abnormal. Our doctor has given my hubby Doxycycline & Allumag MPS for 2 weeks of dosage then me clomid for day 5 - 9. I had finish my clomid. Do i still chances to get pregnant & will my hubby s condition improve after the medicine given by doctor? Waiting for your kind advice. Thank you :) Yours Sincerely, Joey
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012