Trying to concieve. Prescribed B-Long F and MCBM-69. Sure of pregnancy after taking tablets?

Hello doctor,iam 27yrs old lady. I am married before 1n1/2yr i got aborted 5mnths back of 6weeks pregneccy with tablet suggested by doctor only becoz spem stoped its growth. Now we are again trying for baby. I am advised to take B-longF and MCBM_69 for 30 days.Is there any chances for me to get pregnant this month. My periods are normal for 30days,this month only i started those tablets..will i sure be pregnant after taking these tablets this month? Is it safe to take these 2tablets at the same time?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013