Trying to concieve. Having irregular periods due to PCOS. Having pink discharge from vagina. What could this be?

Hello. I m 21 years old and have pcos . I ve been trying for a baby for per 2 years now. My periods are irregular. I get them every 2-3 months and they last for about 3 weeks. My last period ended on the 13th of October 2012. Last Wednesday the 15th of November I notice light pink blood on the toilet paper after I wiped. It happened 2 times in the space of about 5 hours. What could this mean.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer