Trying to concieve. Having irregular periods. No help with pills. Suggestions?

hi dr can you please advice me i was on the 2 month injection for almost 6 years i left it last year july and took a pill to get my periods i got my periods in August september and October but then in november and december i didnt get it, got it again on the 3rd jan 2013 but for this month is didnt get it yet can i drink stametta as i want to get my periods and i also want a 2nd baby please help
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
Thank you for choosing Healthcaremagic. You need complate evaluation for irregular and infrequent periods. Mainly hormonal profile, thyroid function tests and a scan pelvis to know any uterine or ovarian problems.
Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!