Trying to concieve. Having irregular bleeding, no infection, sore breasts, bumps on areolas. Suggestions?

hi me and my partner are trying to have a baby i have been having symptoms of pregnancy but i had my period last weeks this only lasted for 3 days which is not normal for me now a week later i started bleeding again at first it wasonly when i wiped and now it is a bit more enough to wear a liner but it isnt normal it is like discharge bit red i also have beeb having quite a bit of milky discharge but i have been tested already and dont have an infection i am always feeling nausea sore boobs and bumps of my areolas. i am not due for my period for another 2-3 weeks
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer