Trying to concieve. Had unprotected sex. Having pink spotting. Having consultation prior to LEEP procedure. Symptoms related to cervical problems?

Hi, I am a 30 year old female and have noticed for the last 3 out of 4 cycles that I have a very light pink spotting on the toilet paper only when I wipe and only occasionally within the week before my period is due. My husband and I have been trying to conceive out first child as well. We began not using condoms when we were first married in may 2011 and in December started using them again until July 2012 and we have been having unprotected intercourse since then with no luck. I also have had 2 abnormal pap smears in the last 2 years and was sent for 3 colposcopys. The first one showed very mild dysplasia and the second one the obgyn told me she wasn t concerned but for me to have a pap in 6 months. It ended up being almost a full year before I went back and that was my second pap that was abnormal. That was this past June. I had a colposcopy on oct 15th and the dr was concerned by what she saw and I have an appointment scheduled for a consultation before a LEEP procedure on dec 20th. Could this pink spotting be related to the cervical problems I am experiencing or what else could be causing this?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer