Trying to conceive, under follicular study, taken supradopin, have lower abdominal pain, sign of egg release from the follicle?

I am 32 years old and ttc for last 6 months. my LMP is 21.08.2012 and been on GONAL F 75 for 4 days and citrelix for 2 days. Now after doing follicle study, on the 13th day my RT OVRY has 23 size max and LFT has 14 max. my dr. gave me supradopin 0.5 mg injection to rupture the follicle on that day and now it is 15th day i am feeling pain in my lower abdomen after pressing it. last time also i got the same feeling and during follicle study it was shown that my follicle was overmature with the size of 32 max and did not rupture. me and my husband are doing the sex on the 11th, 12th and 14th day as per the dr. is this pain the sign of releasing the egg from the follicle??
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012