Trying to conceive, unable to remain sexually aroused. How to retain and sustain this feeling?

Hello Doctor, I am 25 years old female recently married(less than a month) . I have questions related to physiological questions related to sexual intercourse My partner and myself are trying to have intercourse for the first time and i do not feel sexually aroused after initial few minutes of being sexually aroused . I am able to identify the primary problem to be fear of intercourse and pain associated with it. May i request ways to overcome fear and sustain the feeling of being sexually aroused.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012