Trying to conceive, unable to due to cysts in ovaries, low sperm count. Taking medication for these. Experiencing lower abdominal pain, missed period. Pregnancy?

Hi, I and my wife are 25 yrs of age. We have got married in Feb 2011. We wanted to have a baby hence we had an unprotected sex. Further my wife had a delayed period, we did a pregnancy test but it showed negative. Further again the same continued for 2 more months. We consulted a doctor on which a sonography of pelvic of my wife was done and the report indicated a mild cyst in ovaries. The doctor prescribed her medicine like glycomet 250, Doxol and Sysfol for 6 months. Doctor also suggested me to do a semen analysis where the count was slite less. Doctor also suggested me to take capsule Ze-Q. After taking my medicine the sperm count was incresed. Also my wife had started getting her periods without any delay. After seeking an improvement in both of us, doctor suggested to go for relationship on 14th day after her LMP. During her period doctor had prescribed her a medicine like Letroz from 3rd day of LPM for 5 days and then from 5th day Siphone 100 for rest 5days to get ovulation . We are following the same from last 2 months and now my wife had a missed period and also she is getting a lower abdominal pain . Please can u consult what should we do.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012