Trying to conceive , taking clomid, got periods with brown and little red blood. Pregnancy test negative

Hi we are trying to conceive, and on Clomid therapy for months already. My Cycle is 29 days.
I just got my period yesterday exact date I was suppose to, but still no flow... my period does not look like blood,
I'ts dark brown and then a little red blood comes out, not alot though only on top of the pad..I'm not getting cramps or anything like I usually do , I always have terrible cramps when I have my period that sometimes I cannot get out of bed, but now none. I tested negative when I tested yesterday. I guess I am still hoping I'm pregnant.
Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013