Trying to conceive, stopped taking microgynon. Getting heartburn, withdrawal bleed, pregnancy test negative. Any advice ?

Hi, I stopped taking microgynon 30 on the last pill of my packet (5weeks ago) to try for a baby, and I have been getting all the right symptoms for pregnancy for about 2 weeks and I ve now started getting heartburn , which I had all the way through my first pregnancy. I am nearly a week late, working from my withdrawal bleed , and I wasn t sure if I was having side effects from stopping the pill? I have took a pregnancy test 2 days ago and it was negative. Any advice would be appreciated, thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012