Am I pregnant? What do the AOG from LMP, blood tests and ultrasound reports mean?

HI Doctor! I had an incidence here that I have done 2 pregnancy test at home in 2 consecutive days, so I went to the Doctor here in SIngapore, she computed my AOG from my LMP and she said I am 5 weeks and days pregnant, I asked her if can do intravaginal ultrasound , and so it was done right aways, but there s no baby/dot seen inside my womb, so they did urine test,at furst it s negative, so they tried another one, and it s very blurred, she took blood sample to confirm and the result will be tomorrow... Do I have to worry about this situation? I hope you can help about this matter. Thanks a lot. More power to you!
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012