Trying to conceive, stopped birth control, abdominal cramps, breakouts on chin. Pregnancy symptoms?

Hi there, I am neary 24 years old, I am trying for a baby, have been off my pill since March 2012 and my periods have settled down to a 37 day cycle at the moment for the last 3 or 4 cycles so that seems to be about the lenght im getting. I have just had my fertility days i think, but about a fortnight before im due on my period i have been getting lower cramps on my left side, a breakout on my chin (which normally wouldnt happen until a few days before my period) and feeling a little emotional. Do you think this could mean i could be pregnant or could it be something else? Also now I am due on my period next week but since yesterday I have had some very light spotting today and yesterday.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012