Trying to conceive since months, no success, no medical disease, prescribed Oosure, Emfolic DHA. Will these help in conceiving?

Hello Doc I m 29 years old and trying to conceive for the last 8 months, My period cycle is 38 days, regularly. I don t have any medical problem. I consulted my doctor and he prescribed me the Oosure(twice a day) and Emfolic DHA (one per day)tablet. 1. Can you please tell me if is should take these medicines or not. Is there any side effect of these medicines? 2. Will these medicine will help me to conceive? 3. What are my chances of getting pregnant(I know this is a very vague question, but as per your experience can you please assist me with this)?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012