Trying to conceive, positive ovulation test, having bout of sinus. Safe medicines for sinus?

I am trying to conceive, had positive ovulation test yesterday and also fighting a sinus infection (I think -- very clogged up sinuses causing pain when I move my head). My question is, what can I take that won t interfere with possible conception . I wish I could use sinus spray to help sleep and take something to relieve the pressure and pain but I m afraid to ruin my chances, as I ovulate infrequently and we need to make the most of this! Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012