Trying to conceive, periods were delayed, menstruating have pain near ovaries, weak, dizzy. Ruptured cyst, pregnant?

I am 23 years old and trying to conceive. My period was 2 days late and I experienced some pregnancy symptoms ie; sore breasts... I have been experiencing pain when I sneeze and moVe a certain way, I attributed this to my ovarian cyst, then on the 3 day of my missed period I start bleeding and I am having excruciating pain especially near my ovaries, it hurts to stand and pretty much do anything. It's a sharp pain. I was wondering, if this bleeding and pain is just my period or Is iT a ruptured cyst? I also feel weak and dizzy. And is there a possibility I could be pregnant, even with the blood flow?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013