Had slight pain in the lower abdomen, having a cyst. Missed periods, trying to conceive. Can I still be pregnant?

I experienced a slight pain in the lower abdomen around a week back and visited a doctor. She said there is a small cyst on the left side. I was due for my periods on the 30th June. The doctor asked me to come back after my periods. We are trying to conceive now. I still have not got my periods nor is there any pain. I took a home pregnancy test today but it came out negative. Can I still be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012