Trying to conceive, periods late, lighter, brownish in color. Had pregnancy symptoms, test negative. Pregnant?

Hi, My husband and I are tco and had sex while I was ovulating last month.I was supposed to start my period on 1/14. I started bleeding 1/20 but was a brownish color, now turned red but much lighter than my normal periods. I have always had a normal 27 or 28 day cycle, this is the first time I have been late. I have taken several test, all negative.I have also had very sore breast , I am very tired, low energy, cramps , constipated and headaches- Could i still be pregnant???
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013