Trying to conceive, nausea, lower back pain, tender nipples, slight brown spotting, negative pregnancy test. What is the cause?

Hi im a 25 year old female and trying to get pregnant with my husband, we have tried for 5 months now with no success. Over the past 4 days i have been having nausea worsoening at night time, lower back pain and tender nipples. My period was due today and I m never late, my period is always heavy and the day before i get severe cramping. Last night i had no cramping and no period today only small amounts of a brown discharge , i took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative whats wrong with me??
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012