Trying to conceive, missed periods, negative blood pregnancy test, have abdominal cramps, breast pain. Have I conceived?

Am at the age of 32 n trying to conceive.Have missed my periods for 5 days. I did pregnancy blood test on day 3 but it was negetive. But am having abdominal cramps n breasts r painning. Have i conceived ? Am taking multivitamin for last 4 days. Was going through constipation these days but today i had loose bowel till now once. And also am going on a tour today for 8 days. What precautions should be taken ? Plz response as early as possible. THANX
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012