Trying to conceive, missed periods. Taking duphaston medication twice a day. History of irregular periods, PCOS. Chances of pregnancy?

I am taking duphastone for the third day now. My OB instructed me to take it for 10 days twice a day. I am trying to conceive, and missed the period last month. My period is irregular and I have PCOS too. Took provera for three months in January to March, and been on my own since March. I am confused. Will I get pregnant after taking Duphastone? Please help. THank you!
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012