Trying to conceive, husband report showed 30% motile. Suggested for IUI. Is there chances of natural pregnancy?

i got married before one year but not yet conceived. went to ART specialist they diagnosed and said i am normal in all the test. my husband semen report shows 20 million count in per ml. motile is 30%. they had given clomid and anastrazole from my fifth day fo periods. from 9th day they said to take progynova tablets twice a day.i completed all my dosage. i went to doctor again during my 11th day. they suggested iui method bec my motility is low to him. but we are interested in natural pregancy. so doctor said me to take progesterone for 15 days from my 11th day. but i didnt taken i am in 16th day. shall i start taking medicine now. is there any chances for natural pregnancy?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012