Trying to conceive, husband is losing weight, sperm test shows 2 immobile sperms. Any impact for having baby ?

My husband is 41 and 120 kilos busy losing a couple of pounds but in good health. We are trying for a baby He had his sperm tested and it had only 2immobile sperms. What does the implication of that mean for conceiving and how does it get corrected. He has used drugs and steroids in the past and has a very low testosterone level. He is also under a lot of stress for many reasons. Thank you for your time and reply
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012