Trying to conceive, have white breast tips, clear fluid discharge, negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

Hi doctor, me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby for nearly 1 yr now. Today I've noticed when I got out the bath that the end of my nipples were white ? This made me think I was pregnant, i have a 3 yr old so i know what to expect. my boobs were killing me 2 weeks ago but a test was negative. Today I went and bought another test it is still negative, I'm confused ? My left nipple is now leaking clear liquid why is this? Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013