Trying to conceive, have low hcg levels, ultrasound showed gestational sac and corpus leutum cyst. Pregnancy chances?

So this is my story. We had my iud removed feb 10th so we could TTC. I found out on march 14th that I was pregnant.( I had been taking tests everyday starting march 1st). I saw my doctor and he drew mg hcg levels on march 21st. He called and told me my level was only 208 but didn t seem concerned and said he would redraw them in two weeks at my next appt. I was concerned because according to my lmp I should have been 6.5 weeks and that level is soooo low so I went and had the level drawn 48hours later and it only went up to 248. They also did an ultrasound and said they did see a small gestational sac and a corpus luteum cyst which is a good sign. I go in on Monday for another hcg test. Is there any hope for this pregnancy?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012