Trying to conceive, have heavy cervical mucus, slight cramping post mirena removal. Chances of pregnancy?

could I be pregnant - am now 4dpo and have slight cramping. I think I also have thrush! I have more cervical mucus than normal. Is it too early to do a test? My period isn t due until the 20th May....I m not sure I can wait until then as my husband and I are desperate for another baby! Also, I only just had the mirena coil removed so my last period was while that was still in, although I ovulated after it had been removed. My GP said it was possible to conceive straight away.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012