Trying to conceive, have early pregnancy signs, ultrasound did not show fetal pole, prescribed duphaston. Is it possible that I am pregnant?

Hi. My last mestruation was april 17 and im TTC..till now no mensturation yet. ive been toy dr. this morning for an ultrasound and she see nothing then she gave me duphaston to regulate my menstruation .my concern is it is possible that im pregnant but not visible yet.i had lot of earlt pregnancy sign like vomiting in the morning soft amd sensitive nipples and sometimes lower abdominal cramps like anytime ill have my menstruation.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012