Trying to conceive, have delayed period, spotting. Pregnancy or periods onset?

ok so im 5 days late for my period, this morning i had a small blood clot (kinda looked like a smushed grape but smaller) i only bled a little when it came out, then it stopped and i havent bleed since, no spotting or anything.. i tested a few days ago and it came back neg. (maybe to early) but we have been trying to concieve. this is the first time ive ever been late, im 22. am i pregnant or just haveing a weird 1day period?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013