Trying to conceive, given Hucog 5000 injection, Prostagen, Miprogen. Can she conceive ?

Hi doctor, I m AAAAA from chennai. I m 34 years old and my wife is 32yrs old. I got married before 6 months. We are planning for a baby, but still my wife is not pregnant. We went to doctor , doctor had given a hucog 5000 injection and prostagen for my wife. And doctor prescribed fertisure for me. We had intercourse but my wife had her regular period. Now the doctor has prescribed miprogen 200 . Please tell us whether my wife will conceive this time,.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013