Trying to conceive, follicle size good, one blocked tube cleared after treatment, done hsg test. Diet plan?

Hi my name is Sarah and m havng pblms in my follicular growth i ve been having treatments for 5months my follicle sizes are ok after having pulls but still unable to conceive.3 months back i had my tubes tested through HSG test both were blocked but during the test my left tube opened but still no r├ęsults can u suggest some diet plan for the follicle growth and what should i do next
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
If the follicle size is good and one of your tubes is patent then the chances of pregnancy are there if you time a regular intercourse at the time of ovulation. You need to take diet rich in antioxidants and L- arginine for conception.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal