Trying to conceive, eve-care tonic, folic acid tablets, no use, stopped, way to conceive quickly ?

I am trying to conceive since past 7 months, but have no good news. One of the doctor suggested Eve-Care tonic for balancing Hormones and suggested to take folic acid tablets . As per the instructions, I took these medicines for 3 months, but still have not conceived. Its almost 5 months I stopped having these medicines. I and my husband have good health & have no health issues. Could you please help us with your suggestions to get conceived quickly?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012