Trying to conceive, delayed periods, cramps in lower stomach, white vaginal discharge. Causes for symptoms?

I m 3 days late on my period, I have ahead a lot of cramping in my lower stomach for over 2 weeks now, but today 06/03/13 it was so bad it woke me up and I had to get a hot water bottle, I was almost sure my period was going to come. But no nothing! I also have a lot of white discharge every time I change my underwear I see it. What could this be a sign of? I am trying for a baby, but trying not to get my hopes up at the moment. Many thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013