Trying to conceive, delayed periods, cramps. On progesterone pills, stopped due to depression. Negative pregnancy tests. Pregnant?

Hi! My name is XXXXXXX. I took progesterone pills for conceiving but stopped after 2 weeks because I became increasingly depressed. I got my period 2 days later on the 30th day which is my normal cycle between 30 to 34 days. The month after (may 26) I got my period on the 25th day which has never happened and now after 40 days there is no sign of my period coming although I had period like cramps for a few day last week. I took 2 home pregnancy test last Wednesday and thursday both came out negative. Please help!
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012