Trying to conceive, delayed periods, breast soreness, cramps. On metformin. Symptoms due to pregnancy?

Hi I ve been trying to fall pregnant for over a year now an unfortunatley with no success. I have been taking metformin 850mg for a month now together with ferthomid from day 5-10 of my cycle. i have pos but very slightly and my periods are VERY regular i have not ever had a problem with my period. my period was due to start yesterday and nothing has happened as yet i have taken a pregnancy test and it was negative.but breast are very sore as well as my tummy cramping.please could someone assist in letting me know if methformin delays your period as i am going crazy and praying that i am pregnant.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012