Trying to conceive, clomid, pregnacare conception, fortornid, pregnancy test result not clear, liquid from breast. Pregnant?

Hi, i am 29 years old, i have been trying to conceive... recently i have been on drugs ... clomid , pregnacare conception ,,later i took fertomid but my menses came last three months and flew for 2 days only. i had pregnancy test , the result isn t clear and right now i noticed little liquid coming out from my breast.. please i want to know whelther am pregnant or not,, i need your answer pls
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012