Trying to conceive again. On folic acid, glucophage. Negative blood test, delayed periods. History of PCOS. Pregnancy?

HI I M 28 YEARS OLD HAVE 1 KID OF 4 YEAR OLD AND WANT SOME MOR MY DOCTOR GIVE ME FOLICAICID AND GLOCOPHAGE 500MG BCOZ I HAVE POLYCYCTIC OVERIES WHEN MY PRIODS BECOME LATE AFTER 45 DAYS OF DUE DATE HPC AND BLOOD TEST WERE NAGITIVE BUT NOW AFTER 2 MOTH LATE AND HPT IS STILL NAGITIVE IS THERE A CHANCE THAT WITH OUT PRIOD I BECOME PREGNANT OR TO TAKE PILL FOR PRIOD THEN PREGNACY WILL POSSIBLE
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012