Trying to conceive. Taking folic acid and bigomet. History of abortions due to hypoplastic left heart syndrome. What are the drug actions and side effects?

last two times we did the aborsion,since abnormal babies.(Nero problem, hypoplastic left heart syndrome ) All reports are fine(Cayreo and fish),suger result is 6.6,But Dr told us its not a reason,...its very unluck.Next time also 10% chance is there. Now i am taking folic acid 5mg and bigomet sr 500 mg tablets for 3 months. Is bigomet sr 500 mg helpful to reduse the abnormalies? or reduce to weight and suger? and is there any side affects? Please give me your valuable suggession
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012