Trying to conceive. Suggested productive f and benforce m. Are these tablets good for conceiving?

Dear Doctors, I am married 4 Yrs back, i tried getting concieve but its not worked, recently i Meet the indian doctor in india, where she taken the scan copy and other blood tests. Reports are Normal she advise me some inmature folics are there in my scan suggested me to take productive f until i concieve and given benforce m! Please suggest me is the above tablets are good to use for getting concieve Thanks in advance Honey
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012